S. Philip Morgan
Professor of Sociology
216 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC 27599
Director of Carolina Population Center
524-A University Square East
123 W. Franklin Street,
Chapel Hill, NC, 27516-2424
- Morgan, S. Philip. and Kellie. Hagewen. 2005a. "Is Very Low Fertility Inevitable in America?
- Insights and Forecasts From An Integrative Model of Fertility." Pp3-28 in The New Population Problem: Why Families in Developed Counties are Shrinking and What it Means., edited by A. Booth and A. C. Crouter. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Morgan, S. Philip. 2003. "Is low fertility a 21st century demographic crisis? (PAA Presidential Address)." Demography 40:589.603. NIHMS185195
- Quesnel-Vallée Amélie, Morgan S Philip. Missing the target? Correspondence of fertility intentions and behavior in the U.S. Population Research and Policy Review. 2003;22:497–525.
- Rindfuss, Ronald R., Karen Benjamin Guzzo, and S. Philip Morgan. 2003. "The changing institutional context of low fertility." Population Research and Policy Review 22:411- 438.